The Guild-5x01-" " [Sub ita]

« Older   Newer »

1. sermic
        +1   -1

User deleted

Penso che epr il successo che sta avendo the guild presto arriverà la prima puntata della quinta stagione..leggete il forum per le news

2. sermic
        +1   -1

User deleted

ancora nesusna notizia..azz..speriamo nel nuovo anno di saperne qualcosa..ho provato a contattare sia jeff lewis che Felicia Day,adesso vedema !!

3. wizard_hiwind_010503
        +1   -1

User deleted

Qualcuno ha qualche novità?

4. Edean87
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ma alla fine cosa faranno? Io so solo dirvi che Felicia prenderà parte al serial di Dragon Age, ma si più non sò....

5. sermic
        +1   -1

User deleted

si sa che ci sarà la quinta stagione di the guild al 100%..dalle informazioni che ho io è in fase di produzione..di più non so dirvi per ora

6. Mazza®
        +1   -1

User deleted

Forse questo potrebbe esservi utile a chiarirvi le idee :P

CITAZIONE
    Great announcement today!

Microsoft officially picked up The Guild for another season!

More info on NewTeeVee's article and Tubefilter's article (by the always awesome Jenni Powell).

I'd like to highlight a couple of points that particularly caught my attention (from NeeTeeVee's article):

Season 5 may also require some featured players who are cosplayers — preferably, people who cosplay original characters as opposed to copyrighted ones. “We’re going to reach out to that community to see if they’ll come down and be a part of the show for a day,” Evey said.

And...

Do all these projects mean this could be the last season of the show? While nothing is set in stone, as Day writes Season 5 (the entire season is written at once, she says, much like a feature film) she isn’t approaching it like it’ll be the finale.

“For the end of this season, I have an idea for what I want to do and it’s definitely not closing a door. I’m definitely not planning to make Season 5 the final one,” she said via phone. “The characters are a vast well. I can’t stop coming up with ideas for them.”

So those are all interesting and good news!

Let's celebrate!

Numfar, do the dance of joy!

EDIT (April 15th):

- They start shooting Season 5 next week.

- They'll be filming on April 23th at Long Beach Comic Con and need extras. Use code "guild23" to be invited early AM for a S5 scene. http://bit.ly/ehd2us (there's a chance the tickets for that sold out though, last I've heard there was only 25 left)

Edited by sermic - 7/7/2011, 01:45

7. echoletizia
        +1   -1

User deleted

comunque gli episodi della quinta stagione ci sono già su internet manca solo qualcuno che si offre di sottotitolarlo in ita. Mi auguro che qualcuno di voi possa riuscirci!!

6 replies since 13/10/2010, 21:47   4730 views